The following conditions apply for advance payments:
- A full refund will be given if we receive the cancellation of your booking at least 7 days before the first tour.
- If cancellation is received on shorter notice, you will still receive a full refund if we can find alternative work for our team.
- If cancellation is received on short notice and no alternative work can be found, you will still receive a partial refund. The maximum amount we will deduct is 2,500 THB for each day that a tour guide was booked, or 3,500 THB for each day that a guide and driver was booked. The money is then used to compensate our team for their loss of income, our tours are private and we reserve our team exclusively for you.
We commit ourselves to service our clients in good times and in bad times. We take safety seriously and are pro-active in minimizing risks on our tours. But we have to realize that sometimes situations are beyond our control. By booking a tour with us you accept that BKK TP Ltd Part and its representatives are not responsible for loss, theft, damage or injury that occurs while on the tour.
Anyone that organises tours in Thailand is legally required to have an accident insurance, this is regularly checked by the Tourism Authority of Thailand when the tour operator license needs to be extended (every two years).
We can cover participants, in the age range of 1-75 years, under our local liability and accident insurance when you book a tour with us. We do need to receive personal details for each participant (full name, date of birth, passport number) in order to add you to our insurance, this information can be sent by email after confirmation of the booking. Personal details will only be shared with our insurance provider (AXA Insurance), and not with others. By not sending the required personal information you accept that you are not covered by our insurance and that BKK TP Ltd Part and its representatives can not be held liable in case of accidents.
Our local liability and accident insurance will cover you for the following:
- Personal Accident Loss of Life, Dismemberment, Loss of Sight or Total Permanent Disabiltiy: 1,000,000 THB Per Person
- Accidental Medical Expenses 500,000 THB Per Person
- Personal liability: 100,000 THB Per person
- Total sum insured: 50,000,000 THB Per event
- Age of insured: 1-75 Years
In any case, we recommend that you arrange your own comprehensive medical and travel insurance with international coverage. A good international insurance will give you better coverage as our local insurance, for instance international hospitals or medical evacuation is not covered by our insurance.